Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quick update

It has been awhile since I wrote anything on this blog. I am still alive it has been just very busy at work. I have been working on a huge multi stage reporting software for a multi million dollar company.
It's been an interesting ride. The sheer amount of data they collected in the last 5 years is very impressive.

The biggest  joy out of it that I can use C again for writing the actual reporting part of it and Python to do all the rest. I am enjoying the work very much but it does not leave me with very much free time.

I am getting ready to start the work on my iPad app. It will use all the new features of the iPad SDK to provide the best user experience. Even though it will not run on the iPhone because of that.
I belive that it will benefit from it in the long run.

I know I still have to write up the post on how to write a dumb but cute  programming language and I will, but right now I have to prioritize my time.

Enjoy...

No comments: